[pstricks] help wanted

Leon Free leon.free at free.fr
Fri Nov 11 16:48:22 CET 2011

Le 11/11/2011 15:05, Cyrille Piatecki a écrit :
> Could some one help me with the standard representation in 3D of the
> function z = x^.3 y^.7  and the hyperplan .5 x + .7 y = 10 in the same
> graphic with projection of both in the plane (x,y) with any pstricks
> package
>
> Cyrille Piatecki

pst-solides3d is what you need. see the doc at
http://ctan.org/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-solides3d
it has predefined pstricks macros for plotting surfaces, hyperplans and
projections (btw, projecting the .5 x + .7 y = 10 hyperplane onto the
(x,y) plane seems pretty obvious ;-) ...)
lf