[pstricks] urgent help needed: not pstricks related

Kari Eloranta kari.eloranta at me.com
Tue Nov 8 18:01:38 CET 2011

It seems to me that my problem is not pstricks related. I was able to reduce the number of packages to minimum, and the problem persisted.

It seems to me that for some reason Apple Distiller is producing huge pdf files. Changing to Ghostscript in TeXShop preferences reduces the file size. Still don't understand to problem, but maybe I will. I think I should change the default Quartz settings for Apple Distiller, if I just find a way of doing it.

Sorry to send my message to the wrong group.

Best regards,
   Kari

Kari Eloranta
Ketunpolku 1