[pstricks] \psvectorian or \pstricks-add  question

azzam.hassan at voila.fr azzam.hassan at voila.fr
Mon Nov 7 21:11:39 CET 2011

Hi
With the new modifications, psvectorian failed to give the ps file.
I get the message : dvi2ps returned Exit Code(1) indicatind that some problems might have occured during the compilation.
I load the pstricks family as follows :
\usepackage{pstricks,pst-plot,pst-node,pst-func,multido,pstricks-add}
\usepackage{psvectorian,bclogo}
the error is the same when I load pstricks-add last.
There was no problem before modification (but the compilation was very slow)

Cordialement
Azzam HASSAN