[pstricks] behaviour of xLabels

djiblamb djiblamb at wanadoo.fr
Wed Nov 2 15:51:52 CET 2011

When compiling the small piece of code that follows, the last label
(07/08) doesn't appear on x-axis. Is that normal ?
However, It appears if I draw the x-axis further (for x greater or equal
to 8). Is this the normal behaviour of x-Labels ? Is it impossible to
get this label in the window that I have defined ?
The code :
     \documentclass{article}
     \usepackage{pst-plot}

     \begin{document}
     \begin{center}
     \psset{linewidth=0.5pt,arrowsize=3pt 2,ticksize=-2pt 2pt}
     \begin{pspicture}(7.5,3.5)
     \psaxes[xLabels={ , 01/07, 04/07, 07/07, 10/07, 01/08, 04/08,
07/08},xLabelsRot=45]{->}(7.5,3.5)%
     \end{pspicture}
     \end{center}

     \end{document}

Second question : is it possible to set up the distance between the
labels on x-axis and the axis ? labelsep doesn't work here (because of
the rotation, I guess...)

Thanks for contributions.

Djib