[pstricks] plot erfc and Bessel function with pstricks

Arturo Rinaldi arty.net2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 20:12:44 CEST 2011

Il 19/10/2011 21:10, Herbert Voss ha scritto:
> Am 19.10.2011 19:07, schrieb Arturo Rinaldi:
>> is it possible to plot the /erfc/ /function/ and the /modified Bessel
>> function of first kind/ of any order with pstricks ?
>
> have a look at package pst-func
>
> Herbert
ok for the /erfc/, but in the documentation of pst-func i see only the
standard Bessel functions and not the modified ones, i was looking for this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bessel_function#Modified_Bessel_functions_:_I.CE.B1.2C_K.CE.B1

i hope I explained the topic better this time.

Regards, Arturo //