[pstricks] problem running pst-electricfield

Kari Eloranta kari.eloranta at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 13:05:43 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 13.10.2011 12:02, Kari Eloranta wrote:
> I have a problem running MacTeX 2011 in OS X Lion 10.7.1 and 10.7.2.
[...]
(/Users/kari/Library/texmf/tex/latex/pst-electricfield/pst-electricfield.sty

(/Users/kari/Library/texmf/tex/latex/pst-electricfield/pst-electricfield.tex

[...]
> </usr/local/texlive/2011/texmf-dist/dvips/pst-electricfield/
> pst-electricfield.pro>

looks like you mixed two different versions of the package. You have an
older version in you user directory, where the .tex and .sty files are
taken, but the .pro file is taken from a newer version (/usr/local...).

So remove the old version from your user directory and it should work fine.

Christoph
Thank you very much Christoph. That solved my problem on the spot.

Best regards,
  Kari
Kari Eloranta
Ketunpolku 1