[pstricks] Bug in pst-eucl

Hubert Lam hubert at lamfamily.info
Thu Sep 22 04:27:10 CEST 2011

Hi all

On page 28 of the documentation for pst-eucl is a diagram of tangents to a circle from an external point.

It's drawn via \pstInterCC and I've been using this method to draw other tangents to circles. However, with the latest update of pst-eucl dated May 2011, I've no longer been able to draw it and I suspect there's a bug.

Here's some minimal code:

\begin{pspicture}(-3,-3)(3,3)
\pstGeonode(0,0){O}(3;120){A}
\pstGeonode(4,-3){E}
\pstMiddleAB{O}{E}{M}
\pstCircleOA{O}{A}
\pstInterCC[DiameterB=\pstDistVal{O}{E}]{O}{A}{M}{}{K1}{K2}
\end{pspicture}

If someone could verify that there's a bug then it'll be most appreciated.

Thanks

Hubert