[pstricks] Difficulties with labelset

Sun Sep 4 19:58:12 CEST 2011

Am 04.09.2011 19:24, schrieb Scott, Randy:
> Good Morning from California,

Good evening from Germany :-)

> I want to make a simple coordinate system, but I need to squeeze the labels along the x- and y-axes closer to the axies. It would seem the obvious choice is labelset. The documentation says the default is labelset=5pt.

that was an introduced bug. Use xlabelsep= or ylabelsep=
or update the file pstricks.tex from
http://texnik.dante.de/tex/generic/pstricks/
The new version 2.23 will be there in a couple of minutes.
With that version labelsep= should word. It sets also the
xlabelsep and ylabelsep

I'll also upload a new version to CTAN which will be available
in the next few days.

thanks for the report