[pstricks] nodes connection outside a psframebox

Mon Aug 29 15:43:17 CEST 2011

Am 29.08.2011 13:48, schrieb cédric ody:

> I am linking nodes with ncangle connections inside a psmatrix environment,
> inside a psframebox.
>
> However, the connections are not taken into account in the calculation of
> the framebox and the connections go outside the framebox.

use nodesepB and armB together with framesep

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{pstricks-add}

\begin{document}

\psframebox[linearc=0.5,cornersize=absolute,framesep=5pt]{
   \begin{psmatrix}[rowsep=2.,colsep=2.]
       [name=H] A & & [name=WW] B \\
     & [name=WW2H] C & \\
   \end{psmatrix}}
   \ncangle[angleA=270,angleB=270,armB=5mm,nodesepB=5pt]{->}{H}{WW2H}
\ncput*[npos=0.5]{1}