[pstricks] pst-barcode: pspicture size calculation for automatic placement

Daniel Dehennin daniel.dehennin at baby-gnu.org
Sun Jul 31 17:29:30 CEST 2011

Hello,

I'm playing with pst-barcode and business cards[1] and wonder how to
calculate the size of the barcode.

For now, each time I make a business card, I need to enable the
pspicture grid and adjust the pspicture size to center the barcode.

I would like to do it in two times:

- Generate a standalone barcode in eps or pdf
- Include the barcode and use the graphic geometry to center it

I understand that LaTeX knows nothing on the barcode since it's generated
at dvips time and wonder if there is any solution.

Regards.

Footnotes:
[1]  http://www.baby-gnu.org/~nebu/perso/card/

--