[pstricks] Weird effect of fusion in pst-solides3d

Nitecki, Zbigniew H. Zbigniew.Nitecki at tufts.edu
Fri Jul 15 16:31:41 CEST 2011

The code below consists of two versions of the same picture.  The commented stuff in the first is uncommented in the second;  it is what I expect I need to be able to fuse this picture with some others (like putting in a circle, some lines, and get proper hiding).  The output is attached below the code.  What is causing the drastic change in coloring/lighting?  (I put in \deactivatecolor with the intention of avoiding this problem)

\begin{pspicture*}(-3,-2.0)(3,2.0)
% \psset{solidmemory}
\psset{unit=0.5}
\psset{lightsrc=40 180 30,viewpoint=18 40 25 rtp2xyz},
\defFunction{fcone}(t,u)%
{t u cos mul}%
{t u sin mul}%
{t}%