[pstricks] Two questions regarding pst-solides3d...

Wed Jul 13 14:00:19 CEST 2011

Am 12.07.2011 23:38, schrieb Werner Grundlingh:

> This works if the parametric 3D curve is in a specific plane
> ax+by+cz+d=0 via the specification of
>   intersectionplan={[a b c d]}
>
> Is there a way of generalizing this for parametric 3D curves that do
> not lie in a plane (or intersect an object)? For example, this curve
> from the pst-solides3d documention:

the ploygon snippets are saved in an array and then sorted to get
the visible and invisible parts. After this sorting the coordinates
build no more a continous line, the reason why we cannot get a
dashed line. However, it is possible if we delete every second array
in the S array before it is sorted. The only remaining problem ....
who has the time for this .... :-)