[pstricks] ER Diagram Creation Example

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Jul 6 21:03:09 CEST 2011

Herbert,

   Looking at your example and Wolfgang May's pdf doc for the package helps
greatly. I now know how to do it ... once I get to actually writing the
code.

   My database has 20 tables in 5 groups of related tables, but all tables
are linked one way or another. Do I start drawing the E-R diagram on paper
and keep iterating until I have a layout that looks reasonable, or is there
a more efficient way to do this?

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.          |   Integrity - Credibility - Innovation
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.   |    Helping Ensure Our Clients' Futures