[pstricks] \psgrid without numbers? and \psFourier

Hendrik Maryns hamaryns at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 6 18:02:33 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I want to have a grid and axes.  Both produce numbers, but I want those
of the axes, because they are easier to fit to my needs.  But maybe
someone has another suggestion for this:

\documentclass{scrartcl}

\usepackage{pst-func}

\begin{document}

   \psset{unit=1cm,plotpoints=500}
   \begin{pspicture}(-1,-3)(10,7)
     \psgrid[subgriddiv=5](0,0)(0,-3)(10,7)
     \psaxes[showorigin=true,Dx=20,dx=2,Dy=20,dy=2]{->}(0,0)(0,-3)(10,7)
     \psFourier[linewidth=1.5pt,cosCoeff=4,sinCoeff=4]{0}{10}

What I want is a grid with distances of the main lines = 10 and 5
subdivisions.  And axes which say 0, 20, 40, …

This almost does it, but for the numbers \psgrid puts there.

Furthermore, how can I influence the \omega parameter of \psFourier?  I
want to condense the sine curve such that the first 0 is at x=30.  Or do
I have to play with unit then?

Of course, a suggestion with a plotting function is welcome too, but I
do not understand anything about PostScript functions (yet).

TIA, H.
--
Hendrik Maryns
http://www.tcl-sfs.uni-tuebingen.de/hendrik/