[pstricks] Lualatex and auto-pst-pdf

Peter Breitfeld phbrf at t-online.de
Tue Jul 5 21:44:51 CEST 2011

I have the following file, named luatest.tex:

\documentclass{article}

\usepackage{fontspec}
\setmainfont{TeX Gyre Pagella}

\usepackage{pstricks}
\usepackage{auto-pst-pdf}

\begin{document}

\paragraph{Hier ein pstricks-Bild}
\begin{pspicture}(5,3)
  \pspolygon[fillstyle=vlines](0,0)(5,3)(3,0)

When I try to compile this using:

luatex -shell-escape luatex

I get the following warnings and the pspolygon is not drawn:

auto-pst-pdf: Auxiliary LaTeX compilation
This is pdfTeX, Version 3.1415926-1.40.11 (TeX Live 2010)
entering extended mode
))

Package auto-pst-pdf Warning:
    Creation of luatest-autopp.dvi failed.
This warning occured on input line 124.

Package auto-pst-pdf Warning:
    Could not create luatest-pics.pdf. Auxiliary files not deleted.
This warning occured on input line 124.

auto-pst-pdf: End auxiliary LaTeX compilation

Package pst-pdf Warning: pspicture No. 1 undefined.

Package pst-pdf Warning: File `luatest-pics.pdf' not found.
(pst-pdf)                Use the following commands to create it:
(pst-pdf)                latex luatest.tex
(pst-pdf)                dvips -o luatest-pics.ps luatest.dvi
(pst-pdf)                ps2pdf luatest-pics.ps

What are the right settings please?

Peter