[pstricks] PSTricks code -- pst-solides3d

Carlo Alberini carloalbe1 at yahoo.it
Tue Jul 5 13:07:13 CEST 2011

Dear Mr Luque,    I have used your codes for conic sections successfully for the first article. About the second one, instead, I have tried to modifiy the code I have founded in http://melusine.eu.org/syracuse/mluque/solides3d2007/sections/sections-cone/sections-bicone.pdf (code .tex using respective. dat files) obtaining the results in attachment.
Just a question:
-is it possible to create a cone with the same features (i.e. point of view, same rotations, and so on - using a  similar .dat file - to obtain a circle with a section plane with arg={[0 0 10 -3]})? and
- how is it possible to mark the section between the cone and the plane with a red line in every case?
Best regards
Carlo A.