[pstricks] pstCancel: seems like it is equivalent to xcancel, can I get the behavior similar to "cancel" and "rcancel".

Greg Hersh gehersh at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 22:12:28 CEST 2011

Hello,

was very unhappy how \cancel handles vertical spacing. Tried pstCancel - and
that worked just great! So that's what I'm using now. But seems like its default
behavior is like xcancel, and I still would like to be able to have something
equivalent to cancel (and rcancel). Couldn't find any optional parameters,
though. Are they any, or is it the way pstCancel designed to work: like xcancel?
If so,then it would be nice to have the extra options to make it behave like
cancel and rcancel do.

Thanks.