[pstricks] points as arguments

Kari Eloranta kari.eloranta at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 12:47:41 CEST 2011

Thank you Manfred and Werner. Now I must admit that I am a bit ashamed. I
should have noticed my errors in the brackets. I have been relearning LaTeX
since 2006 when I started writing my lessons and a physics text book in
LaTeX + PStricks. I have enjoyed the process tremendously, but my main focus
has been on creating content. As a result, I have been a bit of a slow
learner in visualising and learning the code.

I really did learn a lot from your kind advice. I tried so solve the problem
several hours by myself, and had started feeling very frustrated.
It was especially helpful to learn about the differences between \def and
\newcommand commands, and how to use them properly.

Best regards,
  Kari
Kari Eloranta
Ketunpolku 1