[pstricks] Re : Re : Re : Problems with "saveData" in "\psplotDiffEqn"

Manuel Luque mluque5130 at aol.com
Tue May 31 08:06:16 CEST 2011

 Herbert,
Thank you for your efforts. Unfortunately, if Ghostscript no longer reports errors in page 2, only the first flow line is drawn.

Here are the files:

with pstricks-add CTAN version :

http://manuel.luque.perso.neuf.fr/Hydrodynamique/versiona/

with pstricks-add modified version :

http://manuel.luque.perso.neuf.fr/Hydrodynamique/versionb/

pstricks-add is a building complex and sensitive! If you touch a brick, even slightly, the entire building's shaking?

Manuel

-----E-mail d'origine-----