[pstricks] multido moves the origin

Wojtek listywojtka at gmail.com
Fri May 27 00:17:18 CEST 2011

>* \multido{\ikat=0+1}{\moj}{
*>* \rput{\ikat}{\psline(0,0)(6,0)}}%
*>*
*>* \psline[linecolor=red, linewidth=.3pt](0,-1)(0,7)%%
*>*
*

 > \multido{\ikat=0+1}{\moj}{% <--------------   comment
 > \rput{\ikat}{\psline(0,0)(6,0)}}%

<-------------- comment, to prevent "char"-shifting?
Thank you for suggestion.

Unfortunately the problem is still there. I shortened the lines that get
repeated and to my surprise it turned out that the blue line (before
multido) is longer on both ends than the red line. Both lines seem parallel,
as far as I can tell. I could attribute
the "stairs" of iterated lines to errors in approximations made during
large multido loop, but after that loop is done it should leave the
graphic state
intact, so that the blue and red line should be the same.