[pstricks] selective anti-aliasing? (FYI Colours with multido)

Carsten Vogel texnicer at web.de
Tue May 10 09:10:38 CEST 2011

Dear group!
   Although I am already quite happy with this I like to take
programming/style advises.
   What's weird: me and other do face a partial anti-aliasing  behaviour
for the labels (none for those positioned on the left hand side). This
weird rendering makes it difficult to enjoy the document online.

Any (also general) comments, bug-fixes, suggestions very welcome! I
would like to use the power of PSTricks in order to get rid of
simultaneous multido-vars e.g..

http://141.76.121.6/~lego/latexde/colors/magenta-spectrum-set.pdf
(code to be found on page 1; 1.2MB)

Yours,