[pstricks] Plotting data: where are features documented?

Sat Apr 30 14:57:51 CEST 2011

Am 30.04.2011 11:49, schrieb Denis Bitouzé:

> in pst-plot-doc.pdf opened by "texdoc pst-plot", hyperlinks don't work.
> At least neither entries of the table of contents nor pages numbers in
> this table of contents or in the index are hyperlinks. It is rather
> strange as those hyperlinks are present if I compile pst-plot-doc.tex
> by myself.

Denis,

I create the doc with an additional run which includes the
old documentation and the new one with pdfpages, the resaon
why the links get lost. As you already did, run only the
file pst-plot-doc and everything will be fine.

it is on the very long to do list to create _one_ documentation.