[pstricks] More first time troubles

Doris Behrendt doris.behrendt at me.com
Wed Apr 27 06:33:18 CEST 2011

mike,
> With that help I was able to get past the problem I had,
that's what the list here is for;-)
> but I'm having more problems.  I'll put off asking until I've
> searched around to find any solutions.

next steps in this case: search the list-archives, search the example-
files on
http://tug.org/PSTricks/main.cgi/

often people here on the list are also first describing what they want
to do and ask if anyone >>outthere<< has already done it, sometimes
you can get the code of other peope and don't have to do the work by
yourself;

if something doesn't work out, create an minimal example:
http://theoval.cmp.uea.ac.uk/~nlct/latex/minexample/