[pstricks] Label position for \psxTick and \psyTick

Hubert Lam hubert at hubertlam.info
Thu Mar 24 02:40:26 CET 2011

Hi all

First of all thanks to Herbert who has responded to this unwarranted request so efficiently!

However whilst I'm here I may as well ask one more question....

Is it possible to put PostScript values into the (x), e.g.

\psxTick(!PI 2 div){\frac{\pi}{2}}

Or would that require more manual work?

Thanks

Hubert