[pstricks] PSTricks Digest, Vol 98, Issue 11

grivet grivet at cnrs-orleans.fr
Mon Mar 21 10:05:30 CET 2011

> Am 15.03.2011 11:02, schrieb grivet:
>> I use the object "vecteur" under pst-solides3d; this draws an arrow of
>> prescribed origin and direction. However, the arrow head (a cone) is
>> very large and independant of the linewidth. Is it possible to have
>> smaller arrowheads ?
> see http://melusine.eu.org/lab/bpst/pst-solides3d/vecteu
Thank you, this is just what I needed; the use of "definition" to specify len gth and
  width of a vector head doesn't seem to be documented in the user's manual (2010/09/22).

>> A further question about arrows. I use the object "courbe" (with zero
>> radius) to draw magnetic field lines; how can I along or at the end of a
>> field line?
> did you know the package pst-magneticfield?

pst-magneticfield is a beautiful program; however, it is specific for current loops
and coils; my case is somewhat more complicated.
Let me restate my question, from which a sentence is missing.

A further question about arrows. I use the object "courbe" (with zero
radius) to draw magnetic field lines; how can I draw arrows along or at the end of a
field line?

TIA
JP Grivet