[pstricks] books

Hubert Lam hubert at hubertlam.info
Sun Mar 20 06:51:44 CET 2011

Hi Jon

Try www.bookdepository.co.uk.

Free shipping everywhere in the world.

Hubert

-----Original Message-----
From: pstricks-bounces at tug.org [mailto:pstricks-bounces at tug.org] On Behalf Of Jon Joseph
Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2011 2:40 PM
To: pstricks at tug.org
Subject: [pstricks] books

Herbert: Can I buy your book anywhere?  I just received the following notification from Amazon.  Evidently your publisher doesn't realize how good your books are!? Jon

Due to a lack of availability from our suppliers, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:

Herbert Voss "PSTricks: Graphics and PostScript for TeX and LaTeX".

We've cancelled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience. We must also apologize for the length of time it has taken us to reach this conclusion.  Until recently, we had still hoped to obtain these item(s) for you.