[pstricks] change in use of pstricks

Christian Maurer maurer at mi.fu-berlin.de
Sun Mar 13 22:32:40 CET 2011

Hallo Herbert,

thanks again for your advice!
Having added the node pst-graphicx in /usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/pst-graphicx/
and put the new file pst-graphicx.tex there, everything works fine.

Herbert Voss schrieb am Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 07:43:40PM +0100:
> Am 13.03.2011 19:32, schrieb maurer at zedat.fu-berlin.de:
>
> >>Together with Rolf I created a new pst-graphicx which doesn't need
> >>an additional .sty file and it can be used with xetex, too.
> >>
> >>\input pstricks
> > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >Is'nt that input superfluous, as pstricks is "inputted" in:
> >>\input pst-graphicx
>
> Christian,
> you are right ...
> I am getting old, or spoken with my wife: I _am_ old ... :-)

Do'nt take that too serious - my wife sometimes tells the same
sort of nonsense ;-( and as I will retire this summer after 40 years
of service she might even be right :-)

> I totally forgot about the line I already inserted in the file.
>
> However, it doesn't really hurt.

Of course not.

> The reason I'll update the file only in some days.
> greetings from the south west of Berlin
> Herbert

Greetings to you from the city west of Berlin,

Christian

- und nochmal ganz herzlichen Dank für Ihre prompte
und sehr effektive Hilfe !!
--
Dr. Christian Maurer          Leiter LWB Mathematik / Informatik
FB Mathematik und Informatik            Freie Universität Berlin