[pstricks] PStricks + LuaTex + fontspec does not work?

stefano franchi stefano.franchi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 17:09:59 CET 2011

2011/2/18 Herbert Voss <Herbert.Voss at fu-berlin.de>:
> Am 18.02.2011 03:50, schrieb stefano franchi:
>> I am trying out PST-gannt on one of the  examples files from the
>> manual, with fontspec font selection added and compiled with lualatex
>> -shell-escape. It does not work. Here is the sample file:
>
> fontspec gives an error message if not called with lua(la)tex
> I suppose, that we should update the package auto-pst-pdf to
> choose a different machine as latex. However, this should work:

I am not sure I understand the code. I don't know those two packages
MinionPro and Myriad. I know of minionpro, although I don't have it
installed at the moment. But myriad I could not find. A search on ctan
brings up mnsymbol as somehow related to the Myriad font. Is that the
package you were referring to?
Or am I completely off track?

Best,

Stefano