[pstricks] Problems with \pscustom and "distiller"

Juergen Gilg gilg at acrotex.net
Fri Feb 18 14:48:11 CET 2011

Dear Herbert,
> http://archiv.dante.de/~herbert/demo.pdf
> http://archiv.dante.de/~herbert/demoDistiller.pdf
>
> I cannot see a difference. I used acrobat 7.0

Very interesting -- those both are the same, however  giving a
third version compared to what i generated...

See what i get:

www.acrotex.net/gilg/Demo.jpg
www.acrotex.net/gilg/DemoDistiller.jpg

Using the  MiKTeX previewer and looking the dvi of both files
(with and without distiller) they are identic to Demo.jpg -- here
on my system.
Maybe my system is obsolete (MiKTeX 2.6) -- however the pstricks
packages are up the date and i used gs8.54 ordistiller 9.

Now what is correct? To my opinion the Demo.jpg is the correct
interpretation of the given \pscustom code (isn't it?). It should
be symmetric on the x-axes and the y-axes.

Now we have 3 versions of one \pscustom-PSTricks code.

Which one is the correct one from the state of the developper?

Regards,

Jürgen

--
  Jürgen Gilg