[pstricks] can't update pst-circ to v2.00

Arturo Rinaldi arty.net2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 00:55:42 CET 2011

I'm using TexLive 2010 on my Ubuntu system but I can't update to the
latest version, the 2.00. I'm stuck to the 1.57 (the previous one). My
remote archive in *tlmgr* is set to the *CTAN* default one which in turn
mirrors to the nearest to me :

http://ftp.uniroma2.it/TeX/systems/texlive/tlnet/

It seems to me that in the *tlnet* directory there is the latest version
but *tlmgr* doesn't update the package. It seems *pst-circ* is the only
package of *pstricks* which is not updated by tlmgr....

thx in advance for the help

              Arturo Rinaldi