[pstricks] Where the $#@$#@ is the Div operator defined?!

Jean-Côme Charpentier jean-come.charpentier at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jan 20 16:36:32 CET 2011

Le 20/01/2011 11:01, Herbert Voss a écrit :
> Am 20.01.2011 10:20, schrieb Jean-Côme Charpentier:
>
>>    Herbert could certainly answer better than me. pro files aren't
>> intended to be used alone, that is, out of the TeX world. Obviously, you
>> can do it but that's more or less a deviant use!
>
> Bonjour Jean-Côme,

   Guttentag Herbert :-)

> I never heard about another world beside the TeX one ... :-)
> did you? :-))

   Well... hardly. Perhaps Mathematic world? Not sure.

>> Well! There is a lot of work! Maybe that's already written? Herbert?
>
> no, there is no such list ... but volunteers are welcome, as usual
>
> pstricks.pro, pst-algparser.pro and pst-dots.pro are loaded by
> default and are present for all other packages.

   At present, I have no time to spend in such a documentation. I could
work on it at the end of february or in march. It's a good exercise to
better understand PS, PSTricks. If I do this work, clearly, it must be
reread by a better english writer than me!

   Tchü-üß !

   Jean-Côme Charpentier