[pstricks] Where the $#@$#@ is the Div operator defined?!

foobaz_utne at yahoo.com foobaz_utne at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 21:36:11 CET 2011

Thanks Jean! Wow, that was fast. How silly of me to have missed that file in /pub/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks/base/dvips. How intuitive . . . You know, there is no mention of this dependency in the pst-math-doc.pdf that comes with the package and, if you don't do a complete installation for Tex, you'd probably never know about this. And there is no mention of it in pst-math.pro. Usually when a PS file depends on an external file there is a run command with the external file's name. Perhaps this should be added, or better yet, an entire package should be available for pure postscript coders like me. Eh? :)