[pstricks] help : more detailed questions

Michael Sharpe msharpe at ucsd.edu
Sat Oct 23 18:21:11 CEST 2010

On Oct 23, 2010, at 7:16 AM, Karine Fourlon wrote:

> Hello again,
>
> I don't know were to put the pstricks paskages in mactex.
> I don't know how to "compute" with dvips (ghost scipt, ghost view or other) with texshop).
>
> That's my two main questions.
>
> Thanks.

TeXShop allows you to set the select the processing method using entries at the head of the file. For example,

%&latex
% !TEX TS-program = latex

directs it to use the latex format, and to process the file with latex+dvips+ps2pdf. The Engine setting from preferences allows you to set other options. Look under 'tex+dvips+distiller', 'latex'. The default is to use the simpdftex script.

Michael