[pstricks] PSTricks graphs in a word document

Christian Hoffmann christian at lehrer-hoffmann.de
Wed Oct 20 14:35:47 CEST 2010

Dear Bereket,

my suggestion is: convert the ps-Files into jpg-Files by using 'convert'
from the ImageMagick-Suite. Important is the command-line-switch
'-density' to get an appropriate resolution for the jpg-File. With
copy-and-paste you have no control about the resolution.

convert -density 600 file.eps file.jpg # for Printers
convert -density 90 file.eps file.jpg # for Screens

Greetings

Christian