[pstricks] pst-solides3d and natural boundaries

Zbigniew Nitecki zbigniew.nitecki at tufts.edu
Sat Oct 16 19:02:07 CEST 2010

With some exceptions (eg, projections, or fused solids) specifying "grid" after "no grid"
results in the mesh not being shown.

But so far, it seems impossible to achieve this effect either when you want to project a curve on a plane, or when you create something involving fused solids.  (A point of great frustration for me!  :-)

Zbigniew Nitecki
Department of Mathematics
Tufts University
Medford, MA 02155