[pstricks] thicklines with hatch

Michael Sharpe msharpe at ucsd.edu
Fri Oct 15 01:45:09 CEST 2010

On Oct 10, 2010, at 8:58 AM, mathias legrand wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to draw a pscurve with the doubleline option true such as I can fill the "thick line" with hatchures. The problem is that the doubleline option does not provide this possibility. The other possible way is to use Manuel's pst-thick but it sounds like it is limited to algebraic curves. Thanks for suggestions,
>
> M.

While updating pst-bspline, I added a \thickBspline macro that does this---you interpolate with a B-spline curve, which is very similar to a \pscurve, and \thickBspline gives you a clipping path in which you can place anything you want. I just uploaded it to CTAN, but there's also a copy at

http://math.ucsd.edu/~msharpe/pst-bspline.zip

Michael