[pstricks] psclip and xelatex

Jean-Côme Charpentier jean-come.charpentier at wanadoo.fr
Fri Sep 24 10:06:25 CEST 2010

mathias legrand a écrit :

>> Your file compiled correctly for me with clipping as expected. (I'm
>> using TeXLive 2010 on a Mac, and the version of xdvipdfmx.cfg that
>> came with TeXLive 2010.) Here's my filelist:
>> [...]
>
> Thank you Michael. I could alos make it work with my linux distribution.
> There is always something wrong wih Miktex and windows. I'll keep
> working with Ubuntu then. Anyway, my Files List (on windows) is below
> and I do not see differences with yours. It may be the xdvipdfmx.cfg
> file. I have version 0.02 (2010/08/02). I'm not sure what's happening
> but I'm gonna move to Linux. Thanks

  That's a godd idea (to work on linux)! However, I think that the
problem is related to xetex version: only (very?) new version of xetex
accept clipping. I'm sure I have seen this information for
graphics/graphicx, I'm not sure that the problem was the same for
pstricks but it make sense.

  Jean-Côme Charpentier (not very sure)