[pstricks] fusion, projection etc in pst3d-solides

Sun Sep 19 17:06:46 CEST 2010

Am 19.09.2010 16:58, schrieb Zbigniew Nitecki:

> I have located the file pst-solides3d.tex inside my texmf->tex->latex folder, but I haven't worked out how to replace it.

you can find the cottect locations with

kpsewhich pst-solides-3d.tex

The correct directory should be texmf->tex->generic->pst-solides3d.tex

> The link in your email gives me an onscreen copy of the contents of the file;  if I erase the last part of the url, I get the sitemap of texnik.dante.de, containing the full TDS listing.  Do I simply download the file under dvips there?
> Presumably, it would be preferable to install the whole tex data structure, so that it would update as a whole when necessary.  Where are there instructions for doing this?

with right mouseclick you can save the file

> You suggest running the update manager of MacTex2010, but I also don't know where to find it.

Maybe that I am wrong here, but MacTeX2010 is the TeXLive for
the Mac. And TeXLive has an own update manager. Maybe others can
help here, because I have no experience with a Mac.