[pstricks] Pstricks and Beamer

wono at math.itb.ac.id wono at math.itb.ac.id
Sun Sep 19 00:19:23 CEST 2010

Dear Mr. Voss,

I have followed your suggestion to write

\begin{frame}[fragile]{Definisi Limit}{}

but the there is another error message. And if I put e there is no another
file comes up.

("C:\Program Files\MiKTeX
2.8\tex\latex\beamer\base\translator\dicts\translator
-theorem-dictionary\translator-theorem-dictionary-English.dict"
Dictionary: translator-theorem-dictionary, Language: English
)
No file cobeam.nav.
)
Runaway argument?
! File ended while scanning use of \next.
<inserted text>
                \par
<*> cobeam.tex

? e
Type <return> to proceed, S to scroll future error messages,
R to run without stopping, Q to run quietly,
I to insert something,
H for help, X to quit.
? x

I have check one more time that the script is running well in the article
style, but not in the beamer.

I'm sorry if I asked on the wrong place but I found this is the place with
very friendly mailing list.

Thank you very much

Regards

Wono