[pstricks] Geradenbüschel

Hendrik Maryns hamaryns at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 10 17:59:52 CEST 2010

Hi all,

Sorry for the double post earlier, subscription and connection confusion.

Op 10-09-10 01:03, pstricks-request at tug.org schreef:

>> > What I like is several (say, 4), lines that go through one point, say
>> > (7,10) in different directions.  That would be easy if it weren?t so
>> > that I?d like those lines to protrude in both directions.  This is a
>> > thing which in projective geometry is known as a ?Geradenb?schel?, a
>> > bundle of lines.
>> >
>> > Something like this:
>> > http://mathenexus.zum.de/html/extemporale/11T/1/E1_A1_11TA_A11130_images/IMG0074.PNG
>> >
>> > but without the axes.

> a simple, not really soffisticated example:
>
> \documentclass{scrartcl}
> \usepackage{pstricks}
> \usepackage{multido}
> \SpecialCoor
> \begin{document}
> \begin{pspicture}(10,10)
>    \rput(5,5){\multido{\ii=-20+10,\ij=-200+10}{5}{%
>      \psline(3;\ii)(3;\ij)
>    }}
> \end{pspicture}

Ah, yes, polar coordinates, *and* translating from the origin, good idea.

The multido aspect is not really interesting to me, I’m happy to set
them by hand, because I not necessarily want them to form a regular fan,
rather, I want them not to! (Thanks anyway, Doris)

I’ve come up with this now:

\documentclass{scrartcl}
\usepackage{pstricks-add}
\usepackage{multido}

\SpecialCoor

\begin{document}
\begin{pspicture}(10,10)
   \rput(3,5){
     \psline(1;70)(4.5;250)
     \psline(1;91)(4;271)
     \psline(1;115)(4;295)
     \psline(1;133)(4.3;313)
   }
   \psline(1,1)(6,2.5)
   \psline(0.8,1.6)(5.1,3.7)
   \uput[10](3,5){C}

Next problem: label the intersections of the fan lines with the two
other lines.  How to find those intersections?

Thanks a bunch already!
H.
--
Hendrik Maryns