[pstricks] Geradenbüschel

Hendrik Maryns hamaryns at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 8 21:10:28 CEST 2010

Hallo,

I’d like to draw something similar to the stain example, but that one is
far too complex for a beginner like me.

What I like is several (say, 4), lines that go through one point, say
(7,10) in different directions.  That would be easy if it weren’t so
that I’d like those lines to protrude in both directions.  This is a
thing which in projective geometry is known as a ‘Geradenbüschel’, a
bundle of lines.

Ideally, I’d enter a point along with some angles and lengths in which I
want the lines to go.
Is there a way to do this without having to calculate several lines that
go through one point?

But a simple solution would be that I could do a \psline which extends
over (one of) the points I indicate.

Also, I want those lines to intersect with still other lines and label
the intersections.  \ABinterCD seems promising there, depending on the
solution to the previous.

Cheers, H.
--
Hendrik Maryns