[pstricks] axesboxed with surfaceparametree in solides3d

Zbigniew Nitecki zbigniew.nitecki at tufts.edu
Fri Aug 20 22:48:12 CEST 2010

I would like to do it so the top of the surface is horizontal---since the cross-section is not a circle,
r=1 will give me height 4 along the x-axis but height 1 along the y-axis.  Is there an equivalent to
It -5 It{pop -5}fi which cuts the surface off if the value is above a given one, instead of below it (in my case, 4)?  This problem was why I initially used surfaceparametree with a variant of polar coordinates.

Zbigniew Nitecki
Department of Mathematics
Tufts University
Medford, MA 02155