[pstricks] axesboxed with surfaceparametree in solides3d

Zbigniew Nitecki zbigniew.nitecki at tufts.edu
Fri Aug 20 15:14:22 CEST 2010

Thanks for the explanations.
However, when I tried to modify your code to fit my function
% !TEX TS-program = latex
\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{pst-solides3d}
\pagestyle{empty}
\begin{document}

\psset{unit=0.5,viewpoint=50 60 30 rtp2xyz,Decran=50}
   \psset{lightsrc=viewpoint}
   \begin{pspicture}(-4,-5)(6,8)
     \psSurface*[ngrid=.3 .3,incolor=yellow,linewidth=0.5\pslinewidth,
     r = 2,
     axesboxed,
     Zmin=0,Zmax=4](-1,-2)(1,2){
     4 x dup mul mul y dup mul add}

I got
> 5805-1282309844/exa026.pdf
> (Error : mauvais type d argument dans solidwithinfaces)

and a blank output.

Zbigniew Nitecki
Department of Mathematics
Tufts University