[pstricks] axesboxed with surfaceparametree in solides3d

Fri Aug 20 09:03:07 CEST 2010

Am 19.08.2010 22:55, schrieb Zbigniew Nitecki:
> Yes, the picture is along the right lines.
>
> I understand some of the code, but not all of it.
> The starred version of \psSurface does not appear in the pst-solides3d documentation;
> I don't see the role of r=3 sqrt 2 mul
> and what does the last part of the function definition
> 	-5 It{pop -5} if
> mean or do?

instead of using base=<xmin xmax ymin ymax> one can specify the
radius of the base: r²=x²+y²

-5 lt {pop -5} if
on the stack is the z value. Is it less than -5 delete it (pop)
and replace it with -5.

use \psSurface to see the differenve to the star version \psSurface*