[pstricks] axesboxed with surfaceparametree in solides3d

Zbigniew Nitecki zbigniew.nitecki at tufts.edu
Thu Aug 19 22:55:00 CEST 2010

Yes, the picture is along the right lines.

I understand some of the code, but not all of it.
The starred version of \psSurface does not appear in the pst-solides3d documentation;
I don't see the role of r=3 sqrt 2 mul
and what does the last part of the function definition
	-5 It{pop -5} if
mean or do?

Zbigniew Nitecki
Department of Mathematics