[pstricks] two minor questions

Zbigniew Nitecki zbigniew.nitecki at tufts.edu
Fri Aug 6 16:27:42 CEST 2010

1. I realize this is probably very difficult to implement, but is there a 3d equivalent of \psplotImp?
I would like if possible to plot (part of) the surface defined by
	x^3 y^2 z+x^2 y^3 z + x y z^3 =30
near the point (-2,3,1).  The point is that I can't (ie, don't know how to) give an explicit formula for one of the variables
in terms of the other two.

2. Really a LaTeX question:  is there a way to introduce a line break inside a caption?  That is, using the standard float environment(s)
> \begin{figure}[htbp]
> \begin{center}
> 	\begin{pspicture(x0,y0)(x1,y1)
> 	\end{pspicture}
> \caption{<Very long caption, perhaps with a formula,\\ which gets broken by LaTeX in an unfotunate way>}
> \label{<figurelabel>}
> \end{center}
> \end{figure}

 is there a way to introduce a particular line break in the caption?  Using a double backslash (as indicated, for example,
in the code above) creates a runaway argument error message.  (some version of \hbox?)

Zbigniew Nitecki
Department of Mathematics
Tufts University
Medford, MA 02155