[pstricks] pstricks and dvi output in xelatex

Sat Jul 31 08:00:16 CEST 2010

Am 31.07.2010 03:31, schrieb George:

> Text placed on connection lines is misplaced. For example, try the following
> code both in latex and xelatex, checking the dvi and pdf output respectively,
> and see the difference in the placement of the text:

ok, I see the problem. XeLaTeX uses the xdvipdfmx config file
and to compare it with the default pstricks.con I need a pdf
output which is not compressed. With ps2pdf I can use the option
-dCompressPages=false

But I don't know how I can get an uncompressed pdf with xelatex.