[pstricks] object=courbe in fusion

Fri Jul 30 10:22:13 CEST 2010

Am 29.07.2010 16:46, schrieb Zbigniew Nitecki:
> The code and picture below show the graph of a function, a plane parallel to the
> yz-plane cutting it at (1,1/2,1/8) (object=grille),
> and the curve of intersection, created as object=courbe (I found that trying to
> use intersectiontype=0, etc---see commented stuff---
> doesn't work here).
>
> object=courbe involves two width parameters: linewidth appears to have no
> effect, whereas r= (r is the radius
> of the object drawn as a "tube" around the purported curve) does. I needed to
> put the curve slightly to the left of the plane to avoid
> interaction with it, but would like to get a somewhat thinner "linewidth"
> without it breaking up due to the grille.

use r=0, when you want to use linewidth=..

\listfiles
\documentclass[11pt]{article}
\usepackage{pst-solides3d}
\begin{document}
\begin{pspicture}(-1.5,-2)(1.5,3)
\psset{lightsrc=50 80 10, viewpoint=15 60 20 rtp2xyz,Decran=50}
\defFunction[algebraic]{curvey}(t){1}{t}{0.5-1.5*t^2}
\psSolid[%
  object=courbe,
  function=curvey,
  r=0,
  range=-1 0,
  resolution=720,
  linecolor=red,
  linewidth=1pt,
  function=curvey,
  action=draw**,
](0.05,0,0)
\psSolid[%
  object=courbe,
  function=curvey,
  r=0,
  range=0 1,
  resolution=720,
  linecolor=blue,
  linewidth=10pt,
  function=curvey,
  action=draw**,
](0.05,0,0)

> Furthermore, even though linecolor=blue, the curve comes out black.

the individual linecolor gets lost when using the fusion option.