[pstricks] pstricks-add psbrace: nodesep has no effect.

Greg Hersh gehersh at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 24 21:59:56 CEST 2010

Hello, Herbert,

thanks for the quick reply, and sorry about the missing ]. I've missed it while cutting and pasting. My fault.

In any case, I read the documentation again, more carefully, and realized that nodesepA and nodesepB has nothing to do with what I was trying to control: to make the braces starting not the center of the nodes A and B, but at some distance (just like what nodesep do for node connections, like ncline or ncarc). Is there any other parameter to control it?

G.H.