[pstricks] Help with package conflict involving pst-optic and pst-3dplot

Mark Horner mark.horner at shuttleworthfoundation.org
Fri Jul 23 08:51:35 CEST 2010

Hi Herbert

Thanks a ton for the help! The prologue files was me just starting to
guess randomly - shouldn't have included those.

I tried to get the latest pstricks by pulling this down:
http://archiv.dante.de/~herbert/PSTricks-TDS.tgz
I did it the day before yesterday, it still has the old pst-optic in it.

Thanks again.

Mark